Antidrust regulations come into forceOn 2017-02-17 by Vivan Austin
Drones are cool toys, provided we use them in accordance with the rules and regulations in force, ie we do not try to enter restricted areas. A California resident disregarded the new regulations and was arrested and fined for that reason.
Americans have been having problems with reckless drones for some time, who do not always fly where they can and often fly machines where they should never be. These are airports, government buildings, national parks, or the work places of firefighters fighting fires. Recently, regulations were tightened, raising the level of penalties for breaking bans.
How can they be severe, he found himself in the skin of a resident of California, who flew drones in a forbidden place, specifically speaking of a forest fire extinguished by firefighters, thereby disrupting their work. The man was arrested by the police and fined up to $ 27.5 thousand for the fine.
Related Posts :
- Some Handy Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 2017-06-15
- American aircraft carrier Forrestal sold for 1 cent - 2017-05-02
- Denmark is the largest producer of wind energy - 2017-04-26
- The humiliating defeat of Motorola in the fight against Microsoft - 2017-04-20
- Innovative overalls will survive in cold water - 2017-04-10
- An autonomous boat sailing across the Atlantic - 2017-03-26
- Driving license in smartphone - 2017-03-23
- Intelligent Pirelli tires - 2017-03-16
- Antidrust regulations come into force - 2017-02-17
- An artificial sponge will save the oceans from oil spills - 2017-02-06