Asus Padfone will be available in AprilOn 2016-11-29 by Vivan Austin
During the Mobile World Congress, Asus has revealed the products we expect to see later this year. One of them is ASUS Padfone.
ASUS Padfone is one of the more interesting devices of the last few months, which is difficult to classify into one category, as it is actually a smarfton equipped with an additional docking station, transforming the whole into a tablet. And if we add a headset that acts as a stylus to the screen, we get a device that breaks all the schemas.
ASUS Padfone is based on a quad-core Qualcomm S4 clocked at 1.5 GHz and features 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal microSD expandable memory, and a 4.3-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 960×540 pixels. There were also cameras: rear 8 megapixel and front 1.3 megapixel, as well as micro-HDMI connectors. The features of the smartphone will control Android 4.0.
It’s just a smartphone, but when we put it in the docking station, we gain not only five times the battery life (and it does not know exactly how much it will cost), and a couple of other features.
Related Posts :
- Some Handy Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 2017-06-15
- American aircraft carrier Forrestal sold for 1 cent - 2017-05-02
- Denmark is the largest producer of wind energy - 2017-04-26
- The humiliating defeat of Motorola in the fight against Microsoft - 2017-04-20
- Innovative overalls will survive in cold water - 2017-04-10
- An autonomous boat sailing across the Atlantic - 2017-03-26
- Driving license in smartphone - 2017-03-23
- Intelligent Pirelli tires - 2017-03-16
- Antidrust regulations come into force - 2017-02-17
- An artificial sponge will save the oceans from oil spills - 2017-02-06