Charging of electric cars will become more comfortableOn 2017-02-03 by Vivan Austin
General Motors has partnered with WiTricity to create a convenient way to charge electric cars. An inductive charger is designed for car parks and garages.
Electric cars have many advantages, but charging them does not belong. This is a rather cumbersome activity that requires playing with wires and connecting plugs to special outlets. However, General Motors wants to do so much easier, so it has established a partnership with WiTricity, which aims to create a modern wireless charging system.
WiTricity has developed a prototype of the inductive Drive 11 charger, which offers 7.7 kW or 11 kW and can be installed, for example, under public car parks, or garage floor. Charging the battery of the car will then be reduced to overriding the induction plate and leaving the car for some time.
Toyota and Delphi, the main supplier of components for GM have already expressed interest in purchasing a license for a new charging system. This may mean that models will soon be released that will support it.
Related Posts :
- SnapGlass? - 2017-05-05
- American aircraft carrier Forrestal sold for 1 cent - 2017-05-02
- Denmark is the largest producer of wind energy - 2017-04-26
- The humiliating defeat of Motorola in the fight against Microsoft - 2017-04-20
- Innovative overalls will survive in cold water - 2017-04-10
- An autonomous boat sailing across the Atlantic - 2017-03-26
- Driving license in smartphone - 2017-03-23
- Intelligent Pirelli tires - 2017-03-16
- The Features Of The Wireless Router-modem - 2017-02-25
- Antidrust regulations come into force - 2017-02-17