Driving license in smartphoneOn 2017-03-23 by Vivan Austin
British drivers will soon be leaving the car without leaving their driver’s license. All they have to do is take the smartphone, which will be stored digitally and at the time of the roadside inspection you will be able to show the police as a standard document.
In the United States, digital driving licenses stored on smartphones are nothing new, and a few cities have already introduced such capabilities in 2014. The driver can then not take a physical document with him, and at the request of the police he will be able to show his digital version, which is of course safeguarded against counterfeiting.
Soon, they will also be able to use the British, provided they have an iPhone and use Apple Wallet. The prototype of this digital driving license was presented on Twitter by Oliver Morley, the director of the local communications department.
Related Posts :
- Some Handy Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 2017-06-15
- American aircraft carrier Forrestal sold for 1 cent - 2017-05-02
- Denmark is the largest producer of wind energy - 2017-04-26
- The humiliating defeat of Motorola in the fight against Microsoft - 2017-04-20
- Innovative overalls will survive in cold water - 2017-04-10
- An autonomous boat sailing across the Atlantic - 2017-03-26
- Driving license in smartphone - 2017-03-23
- Intelligent Pirelli tires - 2017-03-16
- Antidrust regulations come into force - 2017-02-17
- An artificial sponge will save the oceans from oil spills - 2017-02-06