Intelligent Pirelli tiresOn 2017-03-16 by Vivan Austin
Pirelli has just introduced a completely new Connesso platform that will provide drivers with valuable information on the tire. The system works with the Winter Sottozero and P Zero models.
Tire pressure sensors are not new, as they are already available in cars for at least several years. These wireless sensors continuously monitor the pressure on each wheel, informing any irregularities.
However, the tire company Pirelli has created something much more modern, namely the new platform Conesso, which will initially be available in such tire models as Winter Sottozero and P Zero.
What is Conesso? This is a wireless sensor installed on the inside of the tire that collects the data of its work and then sends it to the mobile application. The driver will get information on the current tire status, conditions of use, temperature, pressure and repair. When the pressure drop is suddenly recorded, the application will immediately inform you of this. What’s more, will also show the nearest tire sales point, as well as book a date on the site.
Related Posts :
- Some Handy Tips On Sensible Best Wireless Earbuds Keys - 2017-06-15
- American aircraft carrier Forrestal sold for 1 cent - 2017-05-02
- Denmark is the largest producer of wind energy - 2017-04-26
- The humiliating defeat of Motorola in the fight against Microsoft - 2017-04-20
- Innovative overalls will survive in cold water - 2017-04-10
- An autonomous boat sailing across the Atlantic - 2017-03-26
- Driving license in smartphone - 2017-03-23
- Intelligent Pirelli tires - 2017-03-16
- Antidrust regulations come into force - 2017-02-17
- An artificial sponge will save the oceans from oil spills - 2017-02-06