Modular dron to playOn 2016-10-30 by Vivan Austin
Most drones due to delicate construction are not suitable for beginner pilots. So Airblock, a modular construction device, was created that not only allows you to master the art of piloting but also has fun.
Unmanned carts available for sale are devices that are very expensive, so repairing any damage can be very expensive. Meanwhile, the skills of piloting, especially for beginners are not very large, so it would use a more durable model. In addition, some need a device designed exclusively for play.
These criteria perfectly meet the dron called Airblock. This is a modular design device, consisting of independent components that can be combined in different configurations. With magnetic hooks you can easily combine them in different configurations and additionally program their functions as in the case of real robot.
Dron consists of the main controller module as well as six rotor modules that can be combined to achieve different effects. And in the literal sense, Airblock can not only be a flying dron, but it can also turn into a hovercraft.
What’s more, in the case of a hard hitting obstacle, the modules just expand and the entire structure is scattered, so there is no risk of damage. An additional asset of the product is its ability to program and create whole sequences of activities.
Related Posts :
- SnapGlass? - 2017-05-05
- American aircraft carrier Forrestal sold for 1 cent - 2017-05-02
- Denmark is the largest producer of wind energy - 2017-04-26
- The humiliating defeat of Motorola in the fight against Microsoft - 2017-04-20
- Innovative overalls will survive in cold water - 2017-04-10
- An autonomous boat sailing across the Atlantic - 2017-03-26
- Driving license in smartphone - 2017-03-23
- Intelligent Pirelli tires - 2017-03-16
- The Features Of The Wireless Router-modem - 2017-02-25
- Antidrust regulations come into force - 2017-02-17