Today’s launch of SpaceXOn 2016-11-09 by Vivan Austin
On March 30, SpaceX planned another launch of its Falcon 9 reusable rocket. Once again we will try to land on a special, robotic barge acting as a landing pad.
Just a few years ago, preparing a space mission was very expensive and time consuming. All because of the use of disposable rackets, which after the task required rebuilding. This caused another flight to be ready only in a few months.
However, the situation has changed to join the cosmic race of Blue Origin and SpaceX, which have constructed reusable rockets, able to land alone after the mission.
SpaceX’s managed by Elmo Musk last year made its first landing test of its Falcon 9 rocket, but today will carry out another test. The consortium will use a SES-10 satellite launch satellite to provide Internet and mobile services to Mexicans, the Caribbean, Central America and South Africa, and then check whether the rocket can handle self-return and landing.
Moreover, it will not be a simple landing test. The rocket is supposed to return to a special, robotic barge at sea that serves as a landing pad. If the test is successful, it will be another step towards the implementation of a space flight plan.
Related Posts :
- SnapGlass? - 2017-05-05
- American aircraft carrier Forrestal sold for 1 cent - 2017-05-02
- Denmark is the largest producer of wind energy - 2017-04-26
- The humiliating defeat of Motorola in the fight against Microsoft - 2017-04-20
- Innovative overalls will survive in cold water - 2017-04-10
- An autonomous boat sailing across the Atlantic - 2017-03-26
- Driving license in smartphone - 2017-03-23
- Intelligent Pirelli tires - 2017-03-16
- The Features Of The Wireless Router-modem - 2017-02-25
- Antidrust regulations come into force - 2017-02-17